Saturday, January 10, 2015

Testimony

I would like to bear my testimony that I know the church is true. I know that Heavenly Father lives, loves us, and that He sent His son to save us from our sins. I know that Joseph Smith was called of God to bring back His restored gospel; and I know that he was a true prophet of God. I also know that Thomas S. Monson is a latter day prophet and that he, too, was called of God. I know that our Heavenly Father wants us to live with Him again. I know that no matter what we may be going through, or what mistakes we have made, that we can repent and be forgiven of our sins. I know that we can communicate with our Father in Heaven through prayer; and that through baptism, we may be given the power of the Holy Ghost and feel His Spirit with us always. I say these things in the name of my savior, Jesus Christ, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment